Copyright © 2018 Garliestonlodge.co.uk Created by Rusty Taylor
3 or 4 Skinless Chicken Breasts.
2 Tea mugs of Home Made bread crumbs.
2 Desert spoons of Dried Tarragon.
1 Beef OXO crushed.
2 Tea spoons of English Mustard Powder.
Salt & Pepper to taste.
Seasoned flower on a plate.
2 Beaten Eggs
Cooking oil of your choice to fry them.
Joy - Trever's wife.
Joys Special Chicken
1. Mix breadcrumb's, tarragon, mustard powder, crushed beef oxo and salt & pepper in a bowl.
2. Cut chicken breasts in to approximately 2" or 3" - 50mm or 75mm pieces.
3. Roll the chicken in the seasoned flower then the beaten egg then the mixed crumb base, for best result recoat with egg and breadcrumb again.
4. Fry the coated chicken pieces in a frying pan 5 to 10 minutes until they go nice and brown don't turn them to much or the crumb mix will come off.
5. Transfer the fried pieces on to a backing tray or oven proof dish and place in a med oven for approximately 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
Garlieston Lodge Campsite - Escape to a Different World