Copyright © 2018 Garliestonlodge.co.uk Created by Rusty Taylor
3 Skinless Chicken Breasts.
75g or 2.5 oz Panko Japanese breadcrumbs they are available from most good supermarkets.
1 Dessert spoons of Dried Tarragon.
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Sage.
1 Beef OXO crushed.
1 Teaspoon Paprika.
1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne
1/4 Teapoon Garlic powder or 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt.
1 Teaspoon Onion powder.
1 Teaspoon sugar.
Salt & Black ground Pepper to taste.
Seasoned flower on a seperat plate.
2 Beaten Eggs
Cooking oil of your choice to fry them.
Rusty Spicy Chicken
1. Mix well the breadcrumb's and dry ingredients plus the crushed OXO in a bowl.
2. Cut chicken breasts in to approximately 2" - 50mm pieces.
3. Roll the chicken in the seasoned flower then the beaten egg then the mixed crumb base, for best result recoat with egg and breadcrumb again.
4. Fry the coated chicken pieces in a frying pan 5 to 7 minutes until golden brown don't turn them to much or the crumb mix will come off.
5. Transfer the fried pieces on to a backing tray or oven proof dish and place in a med oven 180c Gas4 for approximately 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
Garlieston Lodge Campsite - Escape to a Different World